I am just completely chuffed to bits with this award so a huge thanks to Nimmiafzal from Adorable Life for the nomination. So the rules are relatively simple, you need to thank and tag the person who nominated you, give seven facts about you and then nominate 15 other deserving bloggers.
- I have lived in four different countries and while I have settled in the UK, I hope I get the chance to live in a few more yet.
- I think about food CONSTANTLY, seriously I spend almost every waking moment thinking about menus, recipes and what I’m making for dinner.
- I would love more than ANYTHING to work in a food related field, but would hate to be a chef.
- I have been really privileged to count as members of my family some of the coolest dogs in the world
- I hardly ever make the same recipe twice, I just can’t resist the urge to tweak things much to my better half’s dismay.
- I love writing and reading and long hot baths.
- I have a love/loath relationship with Tastespotting and Foodgawker.
. . . AND THE AWARD FOR VERSATILE BLOGGER GOES TO:
- Look what I made
- A life in London
- Anthony Ledard’s Sexy Cuisine
- Julia’s Delctable Baking
- 5 Kinds of Rice
- Homemade with mess
- That Damned CanAsian
- Taste without Borders
- I Crashed the Web
- Charlies bird
- Preheat the Oven
This was incrediblydifficult, not only are there so many amazing blogs out there a LARGE percentage of my favourite blogs have already received a Versatile Blogger Award- so if I’ve nominated you for an award you already have I do apologise.